Friday, January 22, 2010

Family Events

Thanksgiving 09'

So since I'm way behind I decided to put all the family pictures together(:


Thanksgiving at my parents

Carson & Randy looking really bored~ Waiting for the big feast

Justin enjoying his pie(: (Katti's oldest son)

Rustin & Ryler~ Rustin was just really tired & didn't want to play most of the night

Logan, MiKinzie & Me (Katti's other two)

Katti, Mikinzie & Me

Me, Sharli, Gma Alice, Katti & Mom~ Karri just had her baby so she didn't make it out this year.


New Years Eve


Gpa & Gma Miles take the grandkids out to dinner every new years eve. We ate at the Hollow Moon. It was very good, of course, and a lot of fun(:

Weston & Jennica

Gma Nancy & Gpa Lloyd

Maclain & Erica

Carson & Me

All of us(:

I just wanted to take a picture! Carson has gotten good at not cooperating now that we are married! Lol jk(:

Maclain's Bday Dinner


We went to Don Padro's for Maclain's b-day. We went there once just to eat and they told the people it was my bday and it really wasn't. The whole time we were getting ready to go eat Maclain was threatening us that we better not tell them it was his bday or he would be so mad! Well Jennica told and he got the pleasure of wearing the hugh hat!! And I had to take pictures because they did it to me~









No comments:

Post a Comment