Friday, January 22, 2010

A Family of Three?

This is Libbe! She was born October 17, 2009. I am so happy we got a puppy before we have a kid. She is just like a kid! Least I think! She has the cutest personality, kinda bossy actually. Carson likes to tease her, of course, and she gets mad at him. Its so funny! She will go crazy barking (like mean barking) in his face until he quits. These first pictures are of before I got her. She is the lightest one in the basket. The next couple are when we got her. She was so tiny I was scared someone was going to step on her. She has been through alot actually! First I was packing her in one arm and then my other arm was loaded too. Usually she just sits in my arm and is good, but this one day we were at my moms trying to leave and just as I stood up from loading my other arm she started to crawl out! It happened so fast, she fell out and hit her head on the table!! I felt so bad! She didn't even whine, just shook her head and grunted a little! Then the next accident happened at my house. She likes to go out side and one night I was cooking steak so I went out and got it and was bringing it back in and I usually hear her bell on her collar, but I think she was waiting by the door cuz I didn't hear it..I closed the door with my foot and I hear a big thud!! I smashed her in the dooR!! This time she was hurt....I thought she might die actually. But it turned out she was just fine, she went to Carson and she was just kinda mad at me for hurting her. LOL! So see it is very good I got a puppy before a baby!! Lol. She is a ton of fun we love her!!!










Hazer & Libbee

She loves her bed(:

Both her ears are standing up. She is almost 12 wks here.

                                                                  She weighs 1 lb 6 oz.

1 comment:

  1. Your cute.... I'm sure she will prepare you for kids! She's sometimes a doll and looks really cute, but man watch out cuz I have almost stepped on her too. She's a good addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete